di-soric Imaging GmbH & Co. KG data protection declaration
We respect the privacy of every person who visits our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the data that we collect when you visit our website and how it is used. Of course, we observe the legal provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR).
1. Name and contact information of the processing controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information is valid for data processing by:
di-soric GmbH & Co. KG
E-mail: info (at) di-soric.com
Phone: +49 7181 9879-0
Fax: +49 7181 9879-179
2. Acquiring and storing personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
a) When calling up our website
When you visit our website – www.di-soric.com- information is automatically sent to the server of our website from the browser you use on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in what is called a log file. Here, the following information is recorded without any action on your part and is stored until its automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access took place (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The abovementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth website link connection
- Ensuring the convenient use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 item f GDPR. Our justified interest results from the above listed data acquisition purposes. We never use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. Furthermore, we use website cookies and analytics services when you visit our website. For a more detailed explanation of this topic, refer to sections 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) For the use of our contact form
For questions of any kind, we provide you with the option to contact us using a form provided on the website. In the process, providing a valid e-mail address, first and last name as well as further data is required so that we know who sent us the inquiry and can provide an answer. Further details can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of making contact with us is done in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 item a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily provided consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after the conclusion of the inquiry that you originally made.
3. Forwarding of data
We do not transmit your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following. We will only share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- You have granted express consent for such purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 item a GDPR.
- Processing in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 item f GDPR is required for the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing interest worth protecting in the non-transfer of your data.
- A legal obligation exists for forwarding in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 item c GDPR.
- Doing so is legally permissible and required for the development of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 item b GDPR.
In the cookie, information is stored that is generated in connection with the use of the specific end device in question. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity thorough these cookies.
Furthermore, we also set temporary cookies for user-friendliness optimization which are stored to your end device for a defined period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which inputs and settings you made so that you do not have to re-enter this information.
In addition, we set cookies to gather statistics on the use of our website and for the purposes of evaluating the optimization of our services for you (see section 5). These cookies enable us to automatically identify that you have already visited us whenever you revisit our site. These cookies are automatically deleted after a period of time defined for each specific case.
The data processed due to cookies is required for the abovementioned purposes for protecting our legitimate interests and those of third-parties in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 item f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that either cookies are not stored to your computer at all or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, mean that you will not be able to use all of the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools:
a) Tracking tools:
The tracking measures specified in the following and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 item f GDPR. By using the following tracking measures, we hope to ensure a needs-based design and continued optimization of our website. Additionally, we utilize tracking measures to gather statistics on the use of our website and for the purpose of evaluating the optimization of our services for you. These interests are to be viewed as valid within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation. For the respective data processing purposes and data categories, refer to the corresponding tracking tool.
i) Google Analytics
For the purposes of adequate design and continuous optimization of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US; hereinafter referred to as “Google“). In using this service, pseudonymized utilization profiles are created and cookies (refer to section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the site previously visited)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of server inquiry
is transferred to a server owned by Google in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports regarding website activities and to provide further services associated with website use and Internet use for the purposes of market research and the adequate design of these Internet pages. This information is also sent to third parties, provided that this is stipulated by law or if a third party is commissioned to process this data. Your IP address will never be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that mapping is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies using a corresponding browser software setting; however, we would like to point out that in such a case, it may not be possible to use all website functions in their full scope. Furthermore, you can prevent the acquisition of all data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on:
(https:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to a browser add-on, especially while browsing on mobile end devices, you can also prevent data acquisition by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the future acquisition of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website, and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must re-set the opt-out cookie. You can find further information on data protection relating to Google Analytics at Google Analytics support (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245?hl=de), for example.
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking:
In order to acquire statistical data on the use of our website and for the purpose of evaluating the optimization of our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Here, a cookie is set to your computer from Google Adwords (see section 4), provided that you reached our website by means of a Google display. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and do not act as a personal identifier. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can identify that the user clicked on the display and was forwarded to this page. Each Adwords customer receives a different Cookie. Therefore, cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookies is used for the purpose of creating conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for Conversion Tracking. Adwords customers learn the total number of users that have clicked on their display and were then redirected to a page that has a Conversion Tracking Tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify the user. If you would not like to participate in the Tracking process, you can refuse the setting of a cookie required for this purpose – for example, through a browser setting that deactivates automatic cookie setting in general. You can also deactivate cookies for Conversion Tracking by configuring your browser in such a way that cookies from the domain ‘www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. You can find the Google data protection instructions on Conversion Tracking here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
iii) Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager, a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, US (“Google”), is a solution that allows marketer website tags to be managed using an interface. The Tool Tag Manager itself, which implements the tags, is a cookie-free domain and does not record any personal data. Nevertheless, the Tool ensures the activation of other tags which, in turn, record data under certain circumstances. However, Google Tag Manager itself does not have access to this data. If a deactivation on the domain or cookie level has been carried out, this deactivation remains in effect for all Tracking Tags that are implemented using Google Tag Manager. You can find further information here (https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html).
6. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- To request information (in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR) on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right for permission, deletion, restriction of processing or cancellation, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data (provided that it was not collected by us) as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and if necessary, comprehensive information on the details thereof.
- To request rectification (in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR) of incorrect data or to request the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- To request deletion (in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data stored by us, provided that this data is not required for exercising the right of free expression of opinion and information, the fulfillment of a legal duty, reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To request the restriction (in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR) of the processing of your personal data, provided that the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the deletion of the personal data and we no longer need the data but the data is required by you for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- To request the transmission (in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR) of your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that the data be transmitted to another controller;
- To request the revocation (in accordance with Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR) of your previously provided consent. The result of this is that, after revocation, we will no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent.
- To lodge a complaint (in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR) with a supervisory authority. You can usually lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority from your usual country of residence or place of work or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
Provided that your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 item f GDPR, then in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data on the grounds of your particular situation or if the objection is directed toward direct marketing. In the last case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without a specification of a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the following address: datenschutz (at) di-soric.com
8. Data security
During the website visit, we use the common SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. This is usually 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we resort to 128 bit v3 technology instead. The closed key or lock image (for example, a key symbol) on your browser’s lower status bar indicates whether or not an individual page of our website has been transmitted with encryption. Furthermore, we take suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or malicious manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction and against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technical advancements.
9. Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is effective as of May 2018. It may be necessary to modify this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and services offered on our website, or, for example, due to changes in legal regulatory standards.