Vision is a versatile image processing and analysis system for the Microsoft Windows platform. It is built on top of a powerful image processing library, which is in widespread use in life science and in machine vision applications.
Vision is an interactive shell built on top of the image processing and image analysis SDK.
It adds a complete Visual Basic compatible programming environment with editor, dialog box editor and debugger to the image processing and analysis feature set. In addition, multiple-user licenses and academic pricing are available on request.
Flexible and Customizable
- Image sequences, multi-channel images and volumetric images are as easy to process as individual images.
- Supports 8 bit, 24 bit (3 x 8 bit), 16 bit and 48 bit (3 x 16 bit) images.
- Supports an unlimited number of images of unlimited size.
- Supports numerous frame grabbers; can even use several simultaneously.
- Image calibration in any coordinate system.
Ease of Use
- Intuitive graphical user interface.
- Context sensitive online help with full index.
- Automatic setup program with uninstall.
- Numerous automatic measurement functions.
- Online tutorial gets you off to a quick start.
- High performance algorithms for fast image processing.
- Object oriented software structure.
- Integrated Basic interpreter, compatible with Visual Basic.
- Supports ActiveX and OLE.
- Easy exchange of data with other programs.